Vragerups historia

The History of Vragerup

The farm is owned by the University of Lund. King Karl XI donated the land when the university was founded in the 17th century. The house was built later, in 1850's.

An old bell on one of the houses reminds of the time when everyone working on the farm was summoned for lunch.


Last update 2010-07-14 • Webdesign: IT Masala